Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Health Matters: Heart disease, prevention, treatment and rehab
Aired Thursday, February 27 at 6 p.m. On our next Health Matters this Thursday, 6 p.m., Cardiologist Dr. Anil Chhabra will join our panelists for a discussion on heart disease risks, prevention, treatment and rehab. Dr. Randy Brewer hosted and they took your calls during the program at 800-552-8502.