Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Health Matters: Heart disease, prevention, treatment and rehab
Aired Thursday, February 27 at 6 p.m. On our next Health Matters this Thursday, 6 p.m., Cardiologist Dr. Anil Chhabra will join our panelists for a discussion on heart disease risks, prevention, treatment and rehab. Dr. Randy Brewer hosted and they took your calls during the program at 800-552-8502.