Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
Health Matters: Happiness
Aired Thursday, July 24 at 6 p.m. What is happiness? Can we learn to be happy? What are the practices of happy people? On this Mental Health edition of Health Matters psychologists Dr. Mark Vigen and Shelley Visconte along with Wayne Smith, Assistant Chief for the Shreveport Police Department Support Division; and Louis Johnson, Chief of Training for the Shreveport Fire Department joined the discussion with information and advice on how to achieve happiness. This show will kick off a regular series addition of “Mental Health Matters” to our “Health Matters” lineup, with psychologists from Goebel and Vigen hosting. As always we took your calls at 800-552-8502.