Most Active Stories
- YMCA in Shreveport breaks ground on three-phase fitness campus
- Just A Few Important Words About The Declaration Of Independence
- Capitol Steps: Politics Takes a Holiday 4th of July Special
- Driving is no time to multitask, Shreveport lawyers teach high school students
- Gary Borders: Is America the greatest nation? Check the numbers
Health Matters: Happiness
Aired Thursday, July 24 at 6 p.m. What is happiness? Can we learn to be happy? What are the practices of happy people? On this Mental Health edition of Health Matters psychologists Dr. Mark Vigen and Shelley Visconte along with Wayne Smith, Assistant Chief for the Shreveport Police Department Support Division; and Louis Johnson, Chief of Training for the Shreveport Fire Department joined the discussion with information and advice on how to achieve happiness. This show will kick off a regular series addition of “Mental Health Matters” to our “Health Matters” lineup, with psychologists from Goebel and Vigen hosting. As always we took your calls at 800-552-8502.