Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Health Matters: End Of Life Decisions
Aired Thursday, March 13 at 6 p.m. On this edition of Health Matters Nurosurgeon Dr. Anil Nanda, Attorney Lake Hearne, and Reverend Guido Verbeck III joined host Dr. Randy Brewer to talk about the medical, legal and spiritual issues involved in making end of life decisions. They also took your calls during the show at 800-552-8502.
Dr. Anil Nanda is the Professor and Chairman of the Department of Neurosurgery at LSU Health Sciences Center at Shreveport. W. Lake Hearne is an attorney in practice at Cook, Yancey, King and Galloway. The Reverend Guido F. Verbeck III, former Rector of St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Shreveport, is heard regularly on Miracle (89.1) radio on "Food for Thought." Reverend Verbeck is also Assisting Presbyter at St. George's Episcopal Church in Bossier City.