Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Health Matters: End Of Life Decisions
Aired Thursday, March 13 at 6 p.m. On this edition of Health Matters Nurosurgeon Dr. Anil Nanda, Attorney Lake Hearne, and Reverend Guido Verbeck III joined host Dr. Randy Brewer to talk about the medical, legal and spiritual issues involved in making end of life decisions. They also took your calls during the show at 800-552-8502.
Dr. Anil Nanda is the Professor and Chairman of the Department of Neurosurgery at LSU Health Sciences Center at Shreveport. W. Lake Hearne is an attorney in practice at Cook, Yancey, King and Galloway. The Reverend Guido F. Verbeck III, former Rector of St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Shreveport, is heard regularly on Miracle (89.1) radio on "Food for Thought." Reverend Verbeck is also Assisting Presbyter at St. George's Episcopal Church in Bossier City.