Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Health Matters: Early Detection of Mental Health Disorders
Aired Thursday, September 26 at 6 p.m. Early treatment of mental health disorders can help save individuals, families and possibly even the community from distress. In this Health Matters Laura Brucia Hamm, executive director for the Center for Families and Therapist Dr. Richard Price were our guests and took your questions about breaking the stigma associated with mental health disorders, early warning signs and access to mental health care. Their counseling service can be found here.