Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Louisiana business lobby leader criticizes new state budget
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
Health Matters: Early Detection of Mental Health Disorders
Aired Thursday, September 26 at 6 p.m. Early treatment of mental health disorders can help save individuals, families and possibly even the community from distress. In this Health Matters Laura Brucia Hamm, executive director for the Center for Families and Therapist Dr. Richard Price were our guests and took your questions about breaking the stigma associated with mental health disorders, early warning signs and access to mental health care. Their counseling service can be found here.