Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Health Matters: Concussion
Aired Thursday, January 23 at 6 p.m.
Concussion is a brain injury caused by a blow to the head or body or an injury that jars or shakes the brain. Contacts sports, falls, car crashes, and bicycle accidents are a few of the ways someone might get a concussion. Join Red River Radio this Thursday at 6 p.m. for Health Matters for a discussion on the causes, treatment and prevention of concussions. Hosted by Dr. Randall Brewer, this Health Matters will feature an interview with former NFL quarterback Stan Humphries. Our physician guests panel will include Neurosurgeons Dr. Anil Nanda and Dr. Christine Notarianni of University Neurosurgery, and Dr. Shane Barton, Medical Director of Sports Medicine for Willis-Knighton Health System. They also answered your questions during the show.