Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates: Should We Abolish the Death Penalty
- The Better Picture with Ross Foote
Health Matters: Concussion
Aired Thursday, January 23 at 6 p.m.
Concussion is a brain injury caused by a blow to the head or body or an injury that jars or shakes the brain. Contacts sports, falls, car crashes, and bicycle accidents are a few of the ways someone might get a concussion. Join Red River Radio this Thursday at 6 p.m. for Health Matters for a discussion on the causes, treatment and prevention of concussions. Hosted by Dr. Randall Brewer, this Health Matters will feature an interview with former NFL quarterback Stan Humphries. Our physician guests panel will include Neurosurgeons Dr. Anil Nanda and Dr. Christine Notarianni of University Neurosurgery, and Dr. Shane Barton, Medical Director of Sports Medicine for Willis-Knighton Health System. They also answered your questions during the show.