Most Active Stories
- LSU Health Shreveport librarians create comic book about childhood obesity problem
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Navy Week brings dozens of sailors to Shreveport/Bossier
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Health Matters: Breaking the chain - Addiction to Porn and Adolescents
Health Matters: Cancer
Aired Thursday, January 9 at 6 p.m.
The Latest in Cancer Treatments was the subject for this Health Matters.
Dr. Randy Brewer will host and welcomes guest specialists Dr. Sandford Katz, a Radiation Oncologist; Dr. Anil Velovelu, a specialist in Hematology and Oncology; and Dr. Destin Black, a Gynecologic Oncologist. All are with Willis-Knighton Medical Center. They joined Dr. Randy Brewer to discuss the latest treatments for cancer and answered your calls & questions.