Most Active Stories
- Red River Radio Transmitter Upgrades
- Rural Ark-La-Tex veterans may avoid trips to Shreveport VA for routine care
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
Health Matters: Cancer
Aired Thursday, January 9 at 6 p.m.
The Latest in Cancer Treatments was the subject for this Health Matters.
Dr. Randy Brewer will host and welcomes guest specialists Dr. Sandford Katz, a Radiation Oncologist; Dr. Anil Velovelu, a specialist in Hematology and Oncology; and Dr. Destin Black, a Gynecologic Oncologist. All are with Willis-Knighton Medical Center. They joined Dr. Randy Brewer to discuss the latest treatments for cancer and answered your calls & questions.