Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Health Matters: Becoming A Healthier Male
Aired Thursday, March 27 at 6 p.m. This week on Health Matters, Dr. Randy Brewer was joined by urologist Dr. Loren Smith, psychologist Dr. Mark Vigen, and physical therapist Terry Eberhardt for a discussion on Becoming A Healthier Male. As always, your questions were also addressed during the show.