Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- History Matters: O.Winston Link's photographs documented steam locomotion and Louisiana life
- Red River Radio Spotlight: The Shreveport Symphony with cellist John-Henry Crawford
Health Matters: Becoming A Healthier Male
Aired Thursday, March 27 at 6 p.m. This week on Health Matters, Dr. Randy Brewer was joined by urologist Dr. Loren Smith, psychologist Dr. Mark Vigen, and physical therapist Terry Eberhardt for a discussion on Becoming A Healthier Male. As always, your questions were also addressed during the show.