Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Health Matters: Becoming A Healthier Male
Aired Thursday, March 27 at 6 p.m. This week on Health Matters, Dr. Randy Brewer was joined by urologist Dr. Loren Smith, psychologist Dr. Mark Vigen, and physical therapist Terry Eberhardt for a discussion on Becoming A Healthier Male. As always, your questions were also addressed during the show.