Most Active Stories
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
- Bossier City Farmer's Market owners: 'We want to keep this going, no interruptions'
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- History Matters: Shreveport businessman Nathan Goldkind had a seat at a deadly card game
Health Matters: Anxiety Disorders with Katie Garcia
Aired Thursday, May 9 at 6 p.m. Listen again to Health Matters as Kermit Poling welcomes Katie Garcia, Clinical Director of the Center for Families in Shreveport. They discussed anxiety disorders and increased anxiety in a changing world.
Click on this post to go to audio: