Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Cultural, Community, Information
Health Matters: Alzheimers
Aired Thursday, October 10 at 6 p.m. This week on Health Matters, Shreveport psychiatrist Dr. Gary Booker, Debbie Hayes of the Alzheimer’s Association in North Louisiana, and Christine Wright, an occupational therapist with LSU Health Shreveport, were our guests to discuss how Alzheimer’s affects patients and families and we took your calls and questions.