Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Cultural, Community, Information
Health Matters: Alzheimers
Aired Thursday, October 10 at 6 p.m. This week on Health Matters, Shreveport psychiatrist Dr. Gary Booker, Debbie Hayes of the Alzheimer’s Association in North Louisiana, and Christine Wright, an occupational therapist with LSU Health Shreveport, were our guests to discuss how Alzheimer’s affects patients and families and we took your calls and questions.