Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Health Matters: Advancements in the screening and treatment of HIV
Aired Thursday, July 25 at 6 p.m. Since the first Aids cases were diagnosed in the U.S. in the 80s, many advancements have been made in the screening and treatment of HIV. What are these advancements? Infectious Disease Physician Dr. Gerardo Negron, Brett Malone, Executive Director of the Philadelphia Center in Shreveport, and Robert Darrow joined us for Health Matters to provide the latest information and take your questions during the show.