Most Active Stories
- LeTourneau University in Longview launches drone bachelor's degree
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
Health Matters: Advancements in the screening and treatment of HIV
Aired Thursday, July 25 at 6 p.m. Since the first Aids cases were diagnosed in the U.S. in the 80s, many advancements have been made in the screening and treatment of HIV. What are these advancements? Infectious Disease Physician Dr. Gerardo Negron, Brett Malone, Executive Director of the Philadelphia Center in Shreveport, and Robert Darrow joined us for Health Matters to provide the latest information and take your questions during the show.