Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
Health Matters: Advancements in the screening and treatment of HIV
Aired Thursday, July 25 at 6 p.m. Since the first Aids cases were diagnosed in the U.S. in the 80s, many advancements have been made in the screening and treatment of HIV. What are these advancements? Infectious Disease Physician Dr. Gerardo Negron, Brett Malone, Executive Director of the Philadelphia Center in Shreveport, and Robert Darrow joined us for Health Matters to provide the latest information and take your questions during the show.