Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- YMCA in Shreveport breaks ground on three-phase fitness campus
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
- Driving is no time to multitask, Shreveport lawyers teach high school students
- Carnegie Hall Live: Keyboard Virtuosos I with Daniil Trifonov
Airs Thursday, November 22 at 8:00 p.m. Festive, thoughtful and fun, Harvest Home is hosted by renowned folk duo Jay Ungar & Molly Mason and celebrates Thanksgiving, Autumn and the Harvest Season with a spicy offering of American Roots Music simmered to perfection. This program has become something of a tradition for many stations across the country for the Thanksgiving season. The songs featured are “hand picked” by Jay and Molly from their vast archive of traditional and historical American recordings from a wide range of artists. The songs all have a theme of autumn, Thanksgiving, and of course food! This year’s show features performances by Robert Johnson, Chet Atkins, Vassar Clements, The Duhks, Bill Monroe, Pete Seeger, Robin and Linda Williams, Merle Haggard, Jay & Molly themselves, and others. All hosted with the “down home” flavor for which the couple are famous.