Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Airs Thursday, April 17 at 1 p.m. An hour-long program of early music, celebrating the Christian holidays around Easter. Choral music from the times and lands of the Pre-Baroque era is all about endless layers upon layers of the richest of human and vocal harmonies. From the Renaissance through the baroque, music for Holy Week and Easter Sunday will be explored, in addition to a new release by Rinaldo Alessandrini's Concerto Italiano. Hosted by Angela Mariani.