Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Government Bulldozer: Protest Songs From Russia
Tens of thousands of Russians took to the streets of Moscow and cities across Russia this month. They're angry over parliamentary elections that they say were rigged by the party of Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. The protests are the biggest Moscow has seen in two decades.
On Wednesday, All Things Considered host Robert Siegel checked in with a Greek music critic to find out about protest music there. Today, Russian music critic Artemy Troitsky shares the soundtrack of dissent in Russia. You can listen to the conversation by clicking the audio link above, and hear the songs they discuss below.