Most Active Stories
- Shreveport ad agency makes LSU 100, staffs up with national clients
- Cirque de Shreve benefit honors Shreveport's circus ties
- Shreveport startup SkyRunner sets up shop in former GM plant
- Stephen F. Austin State ag professor helps Angolan farmers cater to new middle class
- Ebola 101: A one-hour special broadcast from Sci-Port
GOP Rivals Rachet Up Intensity In S.C. Debate
Under heavy pressure from his rivals, front-runner Mitt Romney defended his record as a venture capitalist. He also insisted he bears no responsibility for attack ads aired by his allies, and grudgingly said he might release his income tax returns this spring.