Most Active Stories
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Nacogdoches to roll out pink carpet for Pulpwood Queens
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
Game Jam attracts newbie game developers to Bossier City
Veteran game developers and up-and-coming college-level computer programmers and artists will converge for the first Game Jam in Bossier City. The 44-hour video game development marathon is being held in conjunction with DigiFest South. Shreveport software engineer Nolan Baker expects about 50 people will participate.