Most Active Stories
- Pittsburg, Texas, announces business plan competition to spur growth
- Benteler Steel/Tube ramps up hiring, hosts job fair
- 'Smart' irrigation techniques slowly catch on in Louisiana
- Central Louisiana school sought for Harvest of the Month farm-to-school project
- Nutrition on Wheels truck to bring cooking demos to rural Cenla
France, Britain Fight To Keep AAA Ratings
An economic war of words has broken out between France and Britain as both nations try to hang on to their coveted AAA ratings. There is speculation that France will be downgraded soon. Meanwhile, the head of France's central bank suggested that rating agencies might want to take a closer look at Britain.