Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Arts & Life
A Fossilized Confection Baked For Easter 1807
Originally published on Sat March 30, 2013 9:34 am
A British couple believes they've come across a hot cross bun that was baked more than 200 years ago. Host Scott Simon explains.