Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT UNTIL 6AM THURSDAY MORNING
FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT FOR PORTIONS OF ARKANSAS AND NORTHWEST LOUISIANA... INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS... IN ARKANSAS... COLUMBIA AND UNION AR. IN NORTHWEST LOUISIANA... BOSSIER... CADDO... CLAIBORNE... DE SOTO AND WEBSTER. LOW LYING AND POOR DRAINAGE AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE RISING WATER THAT COULD POSE A THREAT TO MOTORISTS AND PROPERTY OWNERS. HEAVY RAIN OVER HILLY TERRAIN CAN PRODUCE RAPID WATER RUNOFF THAT WILL MOVE QUICKLY ACROSS LOW WATER CROSSINGS AND BRIDGES.