Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Around the Nation
FAA Investigates 'Shakes' On A Plane
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne with news of shakes on a plane.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, "HARLEM SHAKE")
BAAUER: (singing) The Harlem Shake.
MONTAGNE: Countless videos have documented the craze of groups of people dancing wildly to the song "Harlem Shake." Now gone viral: a group of Colorado College students - one in a banana costume - crowded into the aisle of a Frontier flight. It does look like the plane might be shaking. The FAA is investigating, though a spokeswoman for Frontier Airlines says the seatbelt sign was off. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.