Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Around the Nation
FAA Investigates 'Shakes' On A Plane
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne with news of shakes on a plane.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, "HARLEM SHAKE")
BAAUER: (singing) The Harlem Shake.
MONTAGNE: Countless videos have documented the craze of groups of people dancing wildly to the song "Harlem Shake." Now gone viral: a group of Colorado College students - one in a banana costume - crowded into the aisle of a Frontier flight. It does look like the plane might be shaking. The FAA is investigating, though a spokeswoman for Frontier Airlines says the seatbelt sign was off. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.