Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Economic development on upswing in North La.
The North Louisiana Economic Development Partnership presented an optimistic view of job growth across its 14-parish region, during an event at Cohab in downtown Shreveport. NLEP's vice president of business development Liz Pierre told local businesspeople that she's tracking 67 active leads, largely in the manufacturing sector. The non-profit business development firm has offices in Shreveport and Monroe.