Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Economic development on upswing in North La.
The North Louisiana Economic Development Partnership presented an optimistic view of job growth across its 14-parish region, during an event at Cohab in downtown Shreveport. NLEP's vice president of business development Liz Pierre told local businesspeople that she's tracking 67 active leads, largely in the manufacturing sector. The non-profit business development firm has offices in Shreveport and Monroe.