Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Early Headlines: Euro Bailout Fund OK'd; More Listeria Deaths Feared
Earlier, we passed along word about:
Other stories making headlines this morning include:
-- "German Lawmakers Pass Expanded Euro Bailout Fund." (Morning Edition)
-- "Canteloupe-Linked Listeria's Toll Expected To Keep Rising." At least 13 people have died. (The Denver Post)
Related: "Growing Listeria Outbreak In Cantaloupe Prompts Focus On Prevention." (The Salt)
-- "Detention Extended For Four More Months" for Jared Loughner. Tucson shooting rampage suspect is getting mental-health treatment. (The Arizona Republic)