Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Drug Situation Worsens In Honduras
Originally published on Tue May 29, 2012 5:25 am
Damien Cave of The New York Times has been covering ramped-up activities in Honduras by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration. A recent raid on a remote village resulted in the deaths of four people, including two pregnant women. Cave talks to David Greene about the issue.