Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Documentary probes Karnack, Texas, munitions site
Retired Dallas Morning News photographer and Marshall, Texas, native Richard Michael Pruitt presents his documentary, "From Bombs to Birds," on Saturday, Oct. 27, at 6:30 p.m. The 54-minute documentary screens at the Christian Life Center of First United Methodist Church in Marshall. Pruitt spent two years exploring the transformation of thousands of acres of land from the former Longhorn Army Ammunition Plant into the Caddo Lake National Wildlife Refuge.