Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Do NASCAR Races Contribute To Motorists' Wrecks?
Originally published on Wed February 29, 2012 10:02 am
By David Greene
New research indicates that five days after major NASCAR races, there is a measurable increase in traffic accidents caused by aggressive driving.