Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Do NASCAR Races Contribute To Motorists' Wrecks?
Originally published on Wed February 29, 2012 10:02 am
By David Greene
New research indicates that five days after major NASCAR races, there is a measurable increase in traffic accidents caused by aggressive driving.