Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Designers from New York and San Francisco meet in Magnolia, Ark., for a forum
Designers from the likes of Apple and Nike will be in Magnolia, Arkansas, April 3 to discuss this question: Are the arts necessary in a depressed economy? The forum is at Southern Arkansas University's Foundation Hall at 2 p.m.