Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
At Day 2 Of Trial, Promoter Says Michael Jackson Looked Healthy
"Two days before he died, Michael Jackson appeared strong during one of the final rehearsals for his highly anticipated comeback concerts, a promoter told jurors Wednesday as the involuntary manslaughter trial of the pop superstar's physician entered its second day."
Jackson died on June 25, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray has been charged involuntary manslaughter. As the AP says, "prosecutors allege Murray caused Jackson's death by providing him with a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives without the proper lifesaving equipment or skills." Murray says he's innocent.
We're not following every moment of the trial, but many other news outlets are:
-- There's a webcast at OnTheRedCarpet.com.
-- The Los Angeles Times has "live video and discussion" here.
-- Sky News is live-blogging here.