Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Dave Brubeck: Legacy of a Legend
Airs Monday, December 10 at 9:00 p.m. For well over 60 years, pianist Dave Brubeck has been creating a sound that combines what he hears in the world around him with experimentation, playfulness and a lot of serious musicianship. His music - from Camptown Races to Take Five - are some of the most recognizable and influential pieces in Jazz history. In this one-hour radio special, you'll hear stories and insights about the music from Brubeck himself, as well as collaborators Eugene Wright, Bobby Militello and manager & composer Russell Gloyd.