Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
Cyber camps slated to spread to universities around U.S.
The Cyber Discovery Camp model was developed by the Cyber Innovation Center in Bossier City. The center's GB Cazes says dozens of high school students and their teachers are being mentored this week by Louisiana Tech University professors at a camp on the Ruston campus. He says the cyber camp concept will be rolled out at other universities, including the University of Baltimore next month.