Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Crocodile Rocks Family's Slumber
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. You may have heard all the urban legends about alligators in New York City supposedly coming in through the plumbing. A family in Australia discovered a crocodile that apparently just strolled into the house. The family in a suburb outside Darwin woke to the sound of their barking dog. The dog was complaining about the five-and-a-half-foot croc that wandered into the living room, maybe stalking the dog. Wildlife officials have now relocated it to a crocodile farm. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.