Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Around the Nation
Court Ruling Could Alter Marine Parks Permanently
Last year, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration cited SeaWorld following the death of a killer whale trainer. If a Florida court rules in favor of OSHA, employees of SeaWorld and other parks like it will no longer be able to come into direct contact with whales unless there is a barrier between them. Guy Raz speaks to Tim Zimmermann, a correspondent for Outside Magazine, about the ongoing legal dispute.