Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Community Trust Bank retrofits 100-year-old building
Ruston, La.-based Community Trust Bank has opened a branch in the former Wray-Dickinson Motor Co. building in downtown Shreveport. Regional president Larry Little says the building conveys a sense of strength and durability, the same qualities the bank upholds. He says Community Trust Bank acted quickly on the 100-year-old property when it went on the market last year. He plans to hang historical photos in the bank lobby.