Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
China relations key for Natchitoches flight school
A San Francisco consulting firm can take credit for making a flight school a reality in Natchitoches, La. Jane Zhang, president of Silk Wings Aviation, is helping forge a partnership between a Beijing aeronautics university, the city of Natchitoches, and Northwestern State University. Zhang estimates the flight school could enroll thousands of Chinese citizens a year once the program takes off.