Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
China relations key for Natchitoches flight school
A San Francisco consulting firm can take credit for making a flight school a reality in Natchitoches, La. Jane Zhang, president of Silk Wings Aviation, is helping forge a partnership between a Beijing aeronautics university, the city of Natchitoches, and Northwestern State University. Zhang estimates the flight school could enroll thousands of Chinese citizens a year once the program takes off.