Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Around the Nation
Chicago Company Aims To Popularize Electric Unicycle
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Bike sharing programs are popular in many American cities. A Chicago company wants to offer a different set of wheels for rent - or should I say wheel? We're talking electric unicycles. Commute Connect is hoping its self-balancing unicycle will catch on among commuters. Which is why its president can now be seen perched on one zipping along the streets of Chicago. As a conversation starter, he told the Tribune, it's even better than a puppy. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.