Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Louisiana business lobby leader criticizes new state budget
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
Chain In U.K. Tries To Lift 'Coffee Confusion'
Originally published on Thu November 1, 2012 5:43 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. A coffee chain in Britain surveyed its customers and found 70 percent suffered coffee confusion. So the chain is now offering a new trial menu in plain English. A latte is now really, really milky coffee, a cappuccino - frothy coffee, and a mocha -chocolate flavored coffee. Not listed: a decaf soy triple tall latte, though some baristas might just call that - Why Bother. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.