Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Centenary launches rewards program for international travel
Centenary College in Shreveport has launched its Passport Points rewards program. It gives students point-based incentives to attend certain events on campus. Associate dean Melva Williams says the program is an easy way to help pay for international travel. She says students can earn up to 2,000 points during their college career, and the points can be used toward travel costs on education-related trips abroad.