Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Cenla Community Impact award targets HIV prevention
Central Louisiana AIDS Support Services has received a $50,000 grant to purchase a vehicle for its staff to deliver HIV testing and prevention education to rural parts of its eight-parish region. The grant, announced this week, was made possible by the Community Foundation of Central Louisiana. The Community Impact endowment underwrites one project each year that demonstrates an ability to make a substantial impact on central Louisiana.