Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Carnegie Hall Live
Carnegie Hall Live 2014: Vienna Philharmonic
Airs Tuesday, February 4 at 11 a.m. The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra is an integral part of a city rich with a history of important composers and performers. The incomparable orchestra is joined by maestro Franz Welser–Möst for an exploration of enduring scores by influential composers from their native land and a contemporary work from a composer who is creating in Vienna today. The program includes Bruckner’s magnificent and genial Sixth Symphony and Mozart’s Symphony No. 28, paired with Johannes Maria Staud’s On Comparative Meteorology.