Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Cardinals Vs. Rangers: Which Team Will Win The World Series?
By Mark Memmott
Now we know the matchup.
So it's time to ask: Will it be the St. Louis Cardinals or the Texas Rangers who win the World Series?
The first game is set for Wednesday evening in St. Louis. We'll keep the question open until then.
Copyright 2011 National Public Radio. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.