Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- History Matters: O.Winston Link's photographs documented steam locomotion and Louisiana life
- Red River Radio Spotlight: The Shreveport Symphony with cellist John-Henry Crawford
Caravan: Steve Earl, Part Two, Live at the Fur Peace Ranch
Airs Friday, May 16 at 9 p.m. This week on the Caravan we have a distinctive country flavor, both traditional and a touch old school plus some Creole country music called Zydeco. We feature tracks from Guy Clark, a new cut from Chris Thile with Michael Daves, some Alison Krauss, and an unusual track from the Punch Brothers. On Blues at the Bottom, country blues from Marie Nofsinger and Brad Paisley, a traditional and soulful track from Dorothy Moore and we'll have some happy feet music from Geno Delafose and Beau Jocque. On our concert hour, Part 2 of a solo show by Steve Earl at the Fur Peace Ranch, and in our final hour we'll search for Sunken Treasure.