Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Caravan: Steve Earl, Part Two, Live at the Fur Peace Ranch
Airs Friday, May 16 at 9 p.m. This week on the Caravan we have a distinctive country flavor, both traditional and a touch old school plus some Creole country music called Zydeco. We feature tracks from Guy Clark, a new cut from Chris Thile with Michael Daves, some Alison Krauss, and an unusual track from the Punch Brothers. On Blues at the Bottom, country blues from Marie Nofsinger and Brad Paisley, a traditional and soulful track from Dorothy Moore and we'll have some happy feet music from Geno Delafose and Beau Jocque. On our concert hour, Part 2 of a solo show by Steve Earl at the Fur Peace Ranch, and in our final hour we'll search for Sunken Treasure.