Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Caravan: Michael Garvin Live
Airs Friday, January 11 at 9 pm. On the next edition of The Caravan we’ll hear something new from Craig Finn, something old from Erica Wheeler, and something blue from Taj Mahal. Then we’ll turn South with music from Nick Anis, Inkuyo, and Erin Corday. During our live set we’ll feature a session with Michael Garvin, a Shreveport native who’s returned home after many years in Nashville as a writer and producer. Michael has over 80 chart hits to his credit, with 30 in the Top 10, and 18 No. 1 hits, including George Benson’s “Never Give Up On A Good Thing” and “Waiting For Tonight,” which Jennifer Lopez took to the top. He’ll talk with Bill Beckett about his Louisiana roots, his Nashville career and touring, and the new directions he is taking with his music composition. Join us Friday night at 9 pm for The Caravan on Red River Radio.