Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
Airs Friday, December 13 at 9 p.m. This week on the Caravan we'll hear new music from Yellow Red Sparks, Antje Duvekot, Sarah Jarosz and Colin Linden, ... we'll take a walk with Alice Coltrane, and we'll flash back to a couple of classics from "A' Train and King Curtis. The Preservation Hall Jazz Band takes the stage in hour two and you'll find us Somewhere Down The Crazy River in our final set. Join us Friday at 9 for the Caravan on Red River Radio.