Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Airs Friday, August 2 at 9 p.m. This week on the Caravan we'll turn the clock back a bit to 1967, 1969 and 1971 with live cuts from Janis Joplin, the Mammas & Pappas and Steppenwolf plus blues from Erin Mckeown, Buddy Flett, and Moby Grape. We'll also have new cuts from Andrew Bird and Caroline Fenn and some cool tracks from Lamb Chop and David Darling. Then in the concert hour we'll hear two from SXSW with the Choir of Young Believers and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and on Be Quiet and Play The Music we'll wander to Another Green World.
Caravan Playlist for Friday, August 2, 2013