Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Airs Friday, April 26 at 9 p.m. This week on the Caravan we'll have new music from Heather Maloney and One Mile and Hour, a classic by Crosby Stills Nash & Young, and George Thorogood recorded Live in Boston. We'll also have music by Luther Allison, Mavis Staples, and Michael Futreal and during our second hour we take a road trip to Marshall Texas for some street music and then sit down with Texas Native Son Nick Brumley for a little chat and some music in our studios. For our final hour we'll take a walk in The Black Cat's Footsteps. Join us this Friday night at 9 for the Caravan on Red River Radio.
Listen again to Bill's interview with Nick Brumley