Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Cultural and Community
The Capitol Steps - Year in Review Special
Airs Sunday, January 1 at 5:00 p.m.
Help us ring in 2012 by making fun of 2011 with the Capitol Steps and our annual year-in-review awards ceremony called "Politics Takes a Holiday!" This year will feature all new awards, such as:
•Biggest Clueless Middle Eastern Dictator Who Thought 'Arab Spring' Was Just a Trending Fashion
•Best Not Just Any Committee But a SUPER Committee
•Most GOP Debates Ever Held Ever
•Worst Place to Hide Your Mistress While Serving as Governor of California
Go ahead, tweet your friends (but for gosh sake, please cover up when doing so, Mr. Weiner!) and tell your friends all about it. If there is anything Congress can agree on, it is that the Capitol Steps' one-hour long special will have you laughing harder than Rick Perry's debate opponent!
So laugh away at 2011, and remember to vote for the funniest candidate in 2012.