Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Louisiana business lobby leader criticizes new state budget
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
Capitol Steps: Politics Takes a Holiday New Year's Edition 2012
Airs Monday, December 31 at 7:00 p.m.
Repeats Tuesday, January 1 at 6:00 p.m.
Help us roast 2012 to a crisp with The Capitol Steps and their annual year-in-review awards ceremony called "Politics Takes a Holiday!" This year will feature all new awards, such as:
"Best Use of $3 billion Dollars to Run for President,"
"Worst Place in Public to Admit You Had a Binder Full of Women,"
"Most Prostitutes to Ever Fit into the Secret Service's Hotel," and
"Worst Hair Cut Ever to Demand to See Anyone's Birth Certificate."
Go ahead, post on Facebook (hopefully you didn't invest in it) and tell your friends all about it! If there is anything Congress can agree on, it is The Capitol Steps' one hour long special will have you laughing harder than Joe Biden at a Vice Presidential debate. So laugh away at 2012, because unlike any Presidential election, laughter is free.