Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Caddo Magnet student presents paper at NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab
Caddo Magnet High School senior Henry Lin of Shreveport is in southern California to give a talk on dark energy. Lin is the only speaker who is a high school student to be included in this year's Astrophysics and Exoplanet Science Colloquia and Seminars at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Lin says he wants the elite physicists in the audience to understand that high school students can take on complex research projects.