Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Buffett Defends Coke Position At Berkshire Hathaway Meeting
Originally published on Mon May 5, 2014 8:29 am
Warren Buffett is under fire for not opposing Coca-Cola's executive compensation plan more aggressively. Buffett spoke about his decision at a shareholder meeting for his company Berkshire Hathaway.