Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Cultural, Community, Information
Brady Blade: A Different Drum
Airs Wednesday, September 26 at 8:00 p.m. Randy Brewer sat down with Brady Blade, renowned musician, entrepreneur, and co-owner of Blade Studio’s in Shreveport, to talk about his life, his music career, and the current work he is doing with Blade Studios. During the hour we’ll travel across the globe with Brady as he works with artists ranging from the Killer Bees and the Brand New Heavies, to Emmylou Harris, Steve Earl, Daniel Lanois, and Dave Matthews. We’ll follow as he travels back to his home in Shreveport, after living in Sweden for many years, to open Blade Studio’s along with partner and Executive Producer Scott Crompton and award winning recording engineer Chris Bell. During the hour we’ll hear selections from some artists Brady has been working with including singer-songwriter Maggie Koerner and Citizen Cope. We'll also listen to some artists he recommends such as Massive Attack, Hurricane Chris, and The Lackadaisies. In addition we will listen to tracks Brady played on from Steve Earl, Dave Matthews, and Emmylou Harris. Join us for an hour long profile of Brady Blade, Wednesday Night at 8:00 p.m., here on Red River Radio.