Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Block grant program forum slated for Shreveport
Louisiana’s health department is hosting forums around the state to inform people about the addictive disorder treatment programs available in their communities. The one in Shreveport for Region 7 Behavioral Health is set for June 21 from noon to 2 p.m. at Brentwood Hospital's gymnasium.