Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Block grant program forum slated for Shreveport
Louisiana’s health department is hosting forums around the state to inform people about the addictive disorder treatment programs available in their communities. The one in Shreveport for Region 7 Behavioral Health is set for June 21 from noon to 2 p.m. at Brentwood Hospital's gymnasium.