Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
BlackBerry Customers Offered Free Apps As Apology
Last week, Research in Motion apologized for the service outages that swept around the world last week, leaving millions of its BlackBerry users unable to send or receive messages.
Today, it said it's offering customers about $100 worth of free apps and a month's worth of free technical support in "appreciation for their patience during the recent service disruptions."
Among the apps subscribers can select:
-- SIMS 3.
-- Texas Hold'em Poker 2.
-- iSpeech Translator Pro.
-- Drive Safe.ly Enterprise.
-- Vlingo Plus: Virtual Assistant.
The free app offer begins on Wednesday and lasts four weeks, the company said.